Monday 12 January 2015

Seed drawers


Here is another of the Tonic Studios Lyon drawer units that I decorated. This time I added little wooden drawer pulls to become feet. I also used real wood veneer which I stained with a rosewood wood stain to the drawer fronts and also as the backplate for the seeds nameplate. 

I love the fact there are many surfaces to decorate. Here is the back of the unit.

And, I couldn't resist lining the drawers with botanical paper. I love fine detail ! 

It'll be a wee while before we start the seed planting here, but it does make me long for the Spring looking at this !

Stay warm and cosy wherever you are

Doda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.