Monday 8 December 2014

A little box

Tonic Studios have done it again. Created some more beautiful dies to play with.
I decided to use these ones to make a pretty box. The box started life as one of those kraft paper coloured papier mache box blanks . You can buy them at Hobbycraft, and many other craft shops.
 I covered mine with pretty Tonic paper and decorated with the dies.
Inside is pretty too as I have lined it with more of the papers.
The little feet were made from some beads I had in my stash. I think it gives the box a cute quirky look.
...but you'll have to wait to see what I made to go in the box until my next post. 
To see more of Tonic Studios new releases, pop on over to Blog Tonic.

Stay warm and cosy wherever you are . 

Doda
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.