Tuesday 18 November 2014

Hello again

Me again. Just dropping by with a quick card. I've been playing with wood veneers this morning. I can manage to get a simple die cut but anything too fiddly tends to snap across the grain. Here I have used one of Tonic Studios dies to cut the wood which I have then finished with a light coat of furniture wax. The hello is cut from their new Pretoria alphabet dies ! I will be using these a whole lot! More coming soon with them.

BTW...Here is one of the lovely things I like about this old house. Halfway up the stairs is this gorgeous window! And it's just at the right hight to sit on the ledge too, so my little girl enjoys doing that.


Back to the craft room now...laters xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.